Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Everything is not fine...... but then...

Post number three to be technical of my blog...... soooo..........

Okay I am currently watching True Life "I'm giving my boyfriend an ultimatum" and I can't help but to keep watching. Sadly the first couple they showed had me feeling like I was looking in a mirror on my situation with my ex boyfriend, disregard to the geographical and ethnicity differences I see myself and my ex right there. I can't help but to feel connected to her and know exactly how she is feeling.

What hits home is when her boyfriend tells her "Everything is fine" and she responds back with "Everything is not fine!" Which is true everything was not fine at all, you think it is because you want me to cook, clean, do laundry for you with no help in any "manly" tasks. No love, affection, and appreciation for her and in my situation me.  I wish I was able to tell her just leave he's never going to change he doesn't care about you he just wants you to do everything for him and nothing for you......

Sometimes the things you do for someone may never be enough for them but to someone else it could be mean EVERYTHING to them.  This world is not just about one person, relationships are not about one person it is about two people. No relationship will work when two come to one and appreciate each other.

My mother and father have taught me great things and raised me extremely well and never let any adverse situations change how they both loved, cared, raised us. They are hard workers, ALWAYS worked FULL TIME their ENTIRE life and to this day they still do to provide for their children. NEVER did drugs, and NEVER DRANK at all when growing up. In fact I have only seen my mother have a drink once or twice and never ever seen her drunk nor ever drink with her children. My father would have a beer here and there but NEVER get drunk in front or around us.

They raised their daughters to know right from wrong, truth from lies and to NEVER EVER lie because it will always come back against you. That lying is a sin and not at all the ways of Christ.
Raised us to fight for what you want, our goals and dreams. Knowing we  have to work and make honest money to get the things you want and never expect any man to take care of us because that is not how the world works at all. Never sacrifice self worth, dignity, respect, safety, and security for any man.

Own up to the mistakes, mess ups, issues, problems and never blame anyone else, because no one except yourself allowed them to happen.  Raised their children in ways and life of Christ and how Christ would treat people regardless what has been done to them. NEVER ever to do evil and wrong on others no matter what they have done to you. Let people judge and hate you for what they see and not what is true. You do not have to explain who you are for if they truly care and love you they will already know.  Just like me, they have a story to tell just as well, but it is not everyone business about the trails, tribulations, situations, events we have been through.

With how I was raised and watching that show last night I realized I am not the only one who was sucked in with lies and then treated horribly, and still held on, tried and tried over and over again. So when it does end I am able to say I TRIED my hardest and gave it my all and will never lose sleep over what ifs of not doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment